Last updated: September 22,2021.
Collecting Personal Information and its use
We may collect the following information:
- In the course of your use of www.venditokw.com, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively “Personal Information“), which we may collect, store and use for providing Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the website users and improve the layout and functionality of Services;
- Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing and credit/debit/charge card information, order history, feedback, about your visits to and use of Services (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to Services, including information relating to any purchases you make.
- Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User on www.venditokw.com (including your Account details).
- Information that you provide to us for subscribing to www.venditokw.com, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and feedback including reviews.
We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with www.venditokw.com and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on www.venditokw.com.
- To fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you, including those relating to your purchase of Items and their processing and obtaining payment.
- To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.)
- To enable us to review, develop and improve Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your using computerized technology, for example,automatically selecting Items and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including items and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls), SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise.
- When you provide us with your information, you will be given the option to mention if you do not wish to receive information of such items and services from either us or carefully chosen third parties; and to administer any prize draws or competitions you may wish to enter.
- We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies).
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Vendito, other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
All Telephone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, and staff training, preventing, or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
Disclosure of Your Information
While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of Vendito and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or items we provide to you through www.venditokw.com, for the following reasons:
- To other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
- To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- If Vendito is sold to a third party orotherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Vendito would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means. Vendito is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information;
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Our website is certified by VeriSign and transactions managed through a third party;
- We store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We display only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers, whilst in case of the use of Visa or MasterCard the CVV number will be requested, and when using Knet cards you will be required to enter your Knet pin when confirming an order. However, the entire card number will need to be given to the appropriate Card Company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting www.venditokw.com
It is possible that two weeks after receiving your items, we may send you an e-mail inviting you to review and rate the items that you have purchased. In addition, sometimes we may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your item, as submitted by other customers.
You may note that:
Your review may be shared on other Vendito Group company/subsidiary/affiliate websites.
Once submitted, it usually takes upto 72 hours for your review, question or answer to appear on the website provided it is in line with our publishing guidelines.
It is not possible for you to edit/remove your review after submission.
If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can contact Customer Services.
You have the option to receive a copy of the Personal Information that we retain about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- Receipt of a written request from you;
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a certified photocopy of your passport or civil identification card plus an original of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Vendito is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by Vendito. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information.
You may receive emails from Vendito based on your subscription request. If you wish at any time to unsubscribe, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication.