Each vendor will have their own returns policy, make sure you read it before checking out. Verified vendors must have a returns policy in line with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Commerce of the State of Kuwait.
If your item arrives damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it even if the vendor’s returns policy says they don't accept returns.
If a vendor did not enter a returns policy, the vendor will abide by the following policy:
Customers may return or exchange their items under the following terms and conditions:
- Within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery;
- If the item arrives damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or is the wrong item, the customer can return or exchange it within 14 days. The vendor will also cover all delivery fees;
- If the customer changes their mind and no longer wants an item, they can return it and the customer will cover original and additional delivery fees;
- The items to be returned or exchanged should be returned in the same condition in which it was received and should include all items that were in the original package;
- The items to be returned or exchanged must not be used, damaged, missing parts, or damaged during return delivery because it wasn't packaged correctly;
- Additional verified vendor-specific terms may apply;
- The items must not be in the no returns or exchange list as follows:
- Customized Arts & Crafts items.
- Baby items: Diapers, tethers, wipes, feeding-related.
- “Beauty & Personal Care” items.
- Medical supplies.
- Underwear, lingerie, socks, hosiery.
- Customized Gifts & Occasions items.
- Used bed sheets, duvets, pillows, and pillowcases.
- Assembled furniture and home items, open packaged mattresses, and “as is” furniture.
- Pet supplies.
- Assembled fitness equipment and swimwear.
- Vehicle parts.
- Video games and pre-paid cards.
- Any e-items.
- Clearance or Sales items that clearly have a “no returns or exchange” display.
- Items with missing or damaged serial numbers.
What if a vendor’s returns policy says no returns or exchange but the item is damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or is the wrong item?
You are protected under the Vendito Moneyback Guarantee. In cases like this, you can return or exchange your item, even if the vendor says no returns. You must make sure the item is returned in the same condition in which it was received and should include all items that were in the original package, and you must not use it or damage it. You will get a full refund, including delivery fees.
What if the item is correct but I changed my mind and want to return it?
This will depend on each vendor’s returns policy. If a vendor allows returns, make sure the item is sealed, not opened, not used or damaged, and in the original package. You will pay for delivery in this case.
Why does Vendito have this policy?
We want to make sure Vendito is a fair place to buy and sell. In order to make Vendito a fair place, we hold our vendors and buyers to certain standards. Just like we protect our buyers, when buyers do not follow these standards, we take action and we protect our vendors as well.
Method of payment and refund period
Credit card / Debit card 7 to 10 business days
For more information, please contact our customer care service: Info@venditokw.com
Product Return Form
Comments are closed.